Virtual Rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where nubs Become pro's

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pk clan named phat clan :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skiller

pk clan named phat clan :) Empty
PostSubject: pk clan named phat clan :)   pk clan named phat clan :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:39 am

Yo ima make a pking clan is named phat clan hope you guys join it,i will have ranks of em weakest rank to highest rank right here. Rank 1,Noob-rank 1 o.o rank name Rank 2,Link-rank 2 o.o rank name Rank 3,Captain-rank 3 o.o rank name Razz lolz... Rank 4 General-Final Rank to level up your ranks you need to kill some people each kill once your a rank 1 you need about 10 kills to level up to rank 2,20 kills to rank 3,30 kills to rank 4,it maybe be easy to you but we need to make our usernames like black phat,iron phat,blue phat,white phat,red phat,pink phat,and the final of it who gets the 2nd general gets green phat Smile but you gotta wear the phats you need like 2 of em each but your name is surpose to be matching your phat you need 2 of them not each.Well hope someone joins Smile lol! And i got one more thing to do Proud Mod inchat skiller of xscape lolz and i forgot something again that im owner of tis clan Smile and if jake joins hes owner of this clan to hope you guys reach to general
Back to top Go down
http://www.xatcom/obbyownage
Z3rk3r
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: pk clan named phat clan :)   pk clan named phat clan :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:57 pm

You should sort this out a lil more Wink
Back to top Go down
Dox

PostSubject: Re: pk clan named phat clan :)   pk clan named phat clan :) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:57 am

Dosn't this belong in the clan making section?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pk clan named phat clan :)   pk clan named phat clan :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pk clan named phat clan :)
Page 1 of 1