Virtual Rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where nubs Become pro's

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Succsess and Failures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mageofmagers

My Succsess and Failures Empty
PostSubject: My Succsess and Failures   My Succsess and Failures I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:43 am

1.) My First Pking Trip: I was level 30 and I had just discovered the joys of pking. I was exploring the hills and I found a clan of 45-55 pures and they piled me. I got into the safe wildy levels with 3 hp and made it to the bank safely. Success.

2.) The Big Kill: I had been pking quite a while and decode to go for one more trip. I was level 68 and I found a level 87 with full rune, obby cape and shield, and a d scim (keep in mind I had never had more then 100k at that time). I fight him with rune darts and I have him running. He gets into a low enough wildy level that I can't attack, but luckily someone his level sees and fires an arrow for the kill, and giving me the chance to loot first. Success.

3.) Unlucky: I was lvl 69 and had come across dragon (e) bolts and a rune c bow. So I decided to go pking with it. I found a level 72 and we started fighting. I had successfully hit for up to 35 damage in this fight. We agree to a death match and we are both out of food. I hit a 28 on them and their ring of life saves them with 2 hp left. Fail.

4.) BS: I am level 77 (+1 with summoning) and I have dragon darts and the rune c'bow with dragon (e) bolts combo again. I am fighting someone my exact level with the same gear. We agree to a death match and start our fight. by the end I had hit a 38 and he had hit a 36 as our max hits. He is out of food and i have 4 more sharks. He fires a bolt at me and hits a 42 and I die, pure BS. Fail.
Back to top Go down
Mageofmagers

My Succsess and Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Succsess and Failures   My Succsess and Failures I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:34 pm

Updated: Added 3 and 4.
Back to top Go down

My Succsess and Failures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Rs :: Pking Trips. :: Runescape Pking-
Jump to: