Virtual Rs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where nubs Become pro's

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What you get for donating.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake
Owner
Owner

What you get for donating. Empty
PostSubject: What you get for donating.   What you get for donating. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:00 pm

IMPORTANT NOTE
ALL sales are final. Once your payment is sent please contact me on the forums - NOT IN GAME. Please provide us with the name and email of the paypal account used, your in-game name, the amount (in USD) that you sent, and a list of items or ranks that you want. Please use the button called SERVICES on paypal to avoid confusion (it requires me to enter a shipping ID if problems arise, which doesn't exist since there is no real item).

IF THE SERVER IS ROLLED BACK:

* Send a message to me on the forums containing all of the information above, PLUS the date that you donated. ALL ITEMS WILL BE REFUNDED FOR DONATORS IF WE ROLLBACK

IF YOU DIE WITH THE ITEMS

* If you die with a DONATOR ONLY item please contact an online staff member with the name of the person who killed you, or the area you died in. Your item will be refunded and removed from the person who looted it. (NOTE: If you die with a non-donator item, such as a Partyhat or Bandos your item WILL NOT BE REFUNDED)

IF YOU ABUSE THE POWERS GIVEN TO YOU WITH RANKS

* Once you are promoted an owner will speak with you about how to use your powers. If you use your powers in any other way for your own benefit or amusement, that causes other players to feel uncomfortable or violated your rank will be removed IMMEDIATELY with NO refund given. You may only receive one warning.

Thanks in advance,
Virtual RS Staff

Rares

Armours & Weapons
Custom Godswords - $4.00
Dragon Claws - $4.00
Void Armor Set - $4.00
Vesta's Longsword - $4.00
Statius's Warhammer - $4.00
Statius Full Helm - $4.00
Zuriel's Hood - $4.00
Morrigan's Coif - $4.00